Trust and Foundations Fundraising Internship
Are you looking to get experience in fundraising and the international development sector? If so Deki might have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone who is reliable, independent and highly motivated to support our Fundraising from Trusts and Foundations. This role will focus on carrying out detailed research, writing proposals and analysing impact reporting data to update current donors. This will be a rewarding opportunity to gain valuable experience and new skills to help build your career in the non-profit sector and International development.
The ideal candidate will be available 2-3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months; however we can be flexible with regard to hours/days worked. In return Deki will provide valuable work experience for someone looking to progress in his or her career or take it in a different direction.
- Strong writing skills and keen eye for detail
- Excellent IT and word processing skills
- Self-starter and proactive personality
- Passionate about international development and Deki’s charitable cause
- Experience of working on Trust Fundraising
- Experience of working with databases
- Strong organisational skills
What we offer
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast growing charity in the heart of Bristol
- Valuable professional office-based experience
- Training and assistance helping you develop an in-depth knowledge raising funds from Trusts and Foundations
- Travel and lunch expenses covered
Start date: as soon as possible.
To apply, please complete our Trusts and Foundations intern survey.