Spread sheet Wizard
Are you a bright, enthusiastic and driven student or graduate looking to get experience in a vibrant workplace? If so, Deki has the opportunity for you!
Position: Spread sheet wizard at International Development Charity
Duration: 3+ months
Part-time: 1 day a week
Bristol-based charity Deki is a microfinance charity that empowers African entrepreneurs to work their way out of poverty by providing life changing loans and business training. Deki lenders can make loans from as little as £10 via our crowdfunding website, and 100% of all money lent goes directly to the chosen entrepreneur - lenders are paid back over the next 12 months.
What are we looking for? Our ideal candidate is reliable, independent, highly motivated and creative, they will be able to think ‘outside the box’ and be able to work with Deki staff to help them improve their spread sheet skills and to set up reporting spread sheets for us!
What your role will include:
- Helping to train staff
- Assisting staff who aren’t so tech savvy
- Setting up reporting spread sheets for us
- Doing something great with your time!
The role is designed to provide a rewarding opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining valuable experience and new skills to get into paid marketing or charity work. The ideal candidate will be available 1 day a week for a minimum of 3 months; however we can be flexible with regard to hours/days worked.
What we offer:
• An opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast growing charity
• Valuable professional experience and the opportunities for growth and development
• The opportunity to make yourself more desirable to future employers
• To be part of a diverse and proactive team
• Reference upon leaving
• Daily expenses to cover lunch and travel
Start date: as soon as possible.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.