Deki Marketing & Communications Internship
Are you looking to gain experience in digital marketing? Are you a recent graduate looking to start their career with an internship at an international development charity? If so, Deki might have the opportunity for you!
Position: Marketing and Communications Internship
Duration: 3+ months
We are looking for someone who is reliable, independent and highly motivated to help promote Deki. This role will focus on all aspects of digital marketing, from social media and email marketing, to optimising conversion rates and analysing campaign results. We’re looking for someone to grow and engage our supporters, and convert them into long-term Deki lenders.
The successful intern will have a love for all things social media and of the latest social trends and technology. This will be a rewarding opportunity to gain valuable experience and new skills to help build your career in the non-profit sector.
The ideal candidate will be available 2-3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months; however we can be flexible with regard to hours/days worked. In return Deki will provide valuable work experience for someone looking to progress in his or her career.
- To help plan major, integrated marketing campaigns for Deki. Including our Annual Appeal and our Christmas campaign.
- To optimise Deki’s email marketing (including transactional emails) to increase conversion rates and simplify all user journeys.
- To plan an effective social media calendar.
- To support the development of Deki’s new website.
- Strong writing skills and keen eye for detail.
- Excellent IT and word processing skills.
- Self-starter and proactive personality.
- Experience of Mailchimp or equivalent.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or equivalent.
What we offer
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast growing charity in the heart of Bristol.
- Valuable professional office-based experience.
- Travel and lunch expenses covered.
Start date: as soon as possible.
To apply, please complete our Marketing and Communications Internship survey.