Major Donor Fundraising Volunteer
This is an unpaid, volunteer position
Location: 45-47 Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3QP
2-5 days a week – flexi time
Minimum 3 months commitment
Daily expenses covered up to £5
Are you looking to get experience in fundraising and the international development sector? If so Deki has a great role for you!
We have an opportunity to join the Deki volunteer team, and work with us to drive forward the major gifts programme as part of a dedicated and passionate team.
In this three to six month placement, you will
· Learn about major gift fundraising
· Work with the CEO to secure five figure gifts
· Identify, cultivate and recruit new donors
· Learn about donor management
The ideal candidate will:
· Be self-motivated, proactive, and a results-driven individual
· Have strong communication and networking skills
· Have an interest in major gift fundraising and donor management
The role is designed to provide a rewarding opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining experience and skills in this sector and be part of an exciting, fast growing charity in the heart of Bristol.
We reserve the right to request DBS checks
To apply, please complete the below form and email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.