Major Donor Fundraising Volunteer
Are you looking to get experience in fundraising and the international development sector? If so Deki has a great role for you!
We have an opportunity to join the Deki volunteer team, and work with our CEO to drive forward the major gifts programme as part of a dedicated and passionate team.
In this three to six month placement, you will
· Learn about major gift fundraising
· Work with the CEO to secure five figure gifts
· Identify, cultivate and recruit new donors
· Learn about donor management
The ideal candidate will:
· Be self-motivated, proactive, and a results-driven individual
· Have strong communication and networking skills
· Have an interest in major gift fundraising and donor management
The role is designed to provide a rewarding opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining experience and skills in this sector and be part of an exciting, fast growing charity in the heart of Bristol. The ideal candidate will be available 2-5 days a week for a minimum of 3 months; however we can be flexible with regard to hours/days worked. Travel and lunch expenses covered.
Start date: as soon as possible.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org.