Bring your innovative, creative ideas to Deki
- we need a Graphic Designer!
This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Location: 45-47 Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3QP
2-3 days a week – flexi time
Minimum 3 months commitment
Daily expenses covered up to £5
Bring your innovative, creative ideas to our digital comms and infographics - if you’re creative, hardworking and interested in helping people in Africa lift themselves out of poverty, this role is for you.
The flexibility of the role means that you’ll get the chance to experiment and learn new things every day, from presenting impact data in a creative way to working with the fundraising team on branded grant applications or printed collaterals. The Deki team is small and sometimes it’s all hands on deck - which means that you’ll learn about digital marketing, international programme planning as well as the power of good content creation all at the same time.
You must also be able to plan your own time effectively and be proactive in organising and managing your own workload.
This is a great opportunity to bring your creative skills to a small charity, while also helping people lift themselves out of poverty. A perfect combination to put on your CV to impress any future employer!
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using design software, like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, etc.
- Knowledge of video editing software such as After Effects or Premier Pro
- Good understanding of branding, marketing, web design, and social media
- Knowledge of current social media trends
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Organised and able to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks and deadlines
We reserve the right to request DBS checks.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com.