Deki Admin Assistant
Are you looking for hands-on experience in an administrative role based in Bristol for a fantastic charity as an admin assistant? Are you well organised and have a keen eye for detail? Then this is the role for you!
Position: Admin Internship at International Development Charity
Duration: 3+ months
Part-time: 2-5 days a week
Bristol-based charity Deki is a microfinance charity that empowers African entrepreneurs to work their way out of poverty by providing life changing loans and business training. Deki lenders can make loans from as little as £10 via our crowdfunding website, and 100% of all money lent goes directly to the chosen entrepreneur - lenders are paid back over the next 12 months.
What are we looking for? Our ideal candidate is interested in the latest technology, is someone who can bring new and innovative ideas to the table, can work closely with our CEO, has strong organisational skills, accuracy, attention to detail and has excellent written and spoken English.
What your role will include:
- Inputting records on Salesforce
- Updating Deki-workplace intranet
- Diary management
- Record keeping
- Finding local networking opportunities
- Planning partner meetings
- Finding innovative solutions to admin problems. Help us work more efficiently.
The role is designed to provide a rewarding opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining valuable experience and new skills to get into paid marketing or charity work. The ideal candidate will be available 2-5 days a week for a minimum of 3 months; however we can be flexible with regard to hours/days worked.
What we offer:
• An opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast growing charity
• Valuable professional experience and the opportunities for growth and development
• The opportunity to make yourself more desirable to future employers
• To be part of a diverse and proactive team
• Reference upon leaving
• Daily expenses to cover lunch and travel
Start date: as soon as possible.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.