Deki’s Vision and Mission
Vision A world full of opportunity not poverty
Mission Empowering people in the developing world to work their way out of poverty
• Empowerment: We empower everyone involved with Deki. We empower our entrepreneurs to work their way out of poverty and our supporters and our team to change lives.
• Accountability: We take personal responsibility for using resources efficiently to achieve measurable results. We are accountable to both our supporters and to the people we support.
• Positivity: We believe that we can achieve a better future. We set ourselves high goals and are committed to improving everything we do.
• Innovation: We will continue to take advantage of the link between technology and the global economy to ensure our impact is as effective and far-reaching as possible.
• Transparency: We want to set ourselves apart from other charities, we want our lenders to always know exactly where 100% of their money goes.
To provide very small microloans that otherwise wouldn’t be available from other microfinance charities and organisations
To ensure good quality social and business training is guaranteed with every loan
To help grow businesses so that our entrepreneurs are thriving, not just surviving
To work towards a more sustainable world by encouraging entrepreneurs to create green and ethical livelihoods
Break the cycle of poverty for entire communities, however remotely they are situated, for generations to come
With Deki you can make small, ethical, life-changing loans to those in remote and forgotten communities. 100% of your loan will go to your chosen entrepreneur. Lend now for as little as £10.